Crock pot Beef stew. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Place flour in a large shallow dish.
Instructions Mix vegetables, water and Beef Stew Seasoning Mix in slow cooker. Stir into ingredients in slow cooker. Add the flour and water mixture to the crock pot. You can cook Crock pot Beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Beef stew
- You need 2 l of ounce packages dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 pounds of lean beef stew meat.
- Prepare 5 of medium potatoes diced.
- You need 2-3 cup of cups baby carrots.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 2 (10 ounces) of each Xmas cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare Bag of frozen peas.
Mix flour, salt, pepper and pour over meat. Stir to coat meat with flour. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well. Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipes Make an all-time favorite meal into a no-fuss solution with these slow-cooker beef stew recipes.
Crock pot Beef stew step by step
- In a large plastic bag, combine dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. You might have to do the step in batches for all the meat to fit. Once meat is coated spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot..
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots,onions, and frozen peas..
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl l. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables..
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything!.
- Enjoy 😊.
Packed with hearty beef and a bounty of vegetables, they're great options for satisfying family dinners everyone will rave about. Add the minced garlic and the red wine vinegar to the hot pan and deglaze the pan quickly scraping up the browned bits from the pan (this is where the flavor lies). And pour the deglazing liquid and garlic over the meat in the slow cooker. Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Crock Pot Beef Stew, which we also call Irish Beef Stew, is one of our favorite meals to make on a chilly evening.