Pizza muffins. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, oregano and salt. Combine the egg, butter, tomatoes and reserved juice. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Spoon batter into muffin tins until half full. You can top each muffin like a pizza with your favorite toppings, such as nitrate-free pepperoni, sautéed spinach, chopped fresh basil, or chopped olives. Cut the muffins in half. spread with sauce. add toppings (as you would pizza). cook under griller until cheese melts. You can have Pizza muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza muffins
- Prepare 180 grm, of plain flour (maida).
- You need 1/4 cup, of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of ,eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup, of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 tesp, of oregano.
- It’s 1-1/2 tesp, of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tesp, of salt(or as taste).
- It’s 1-1/2 cup, of Tandoori chicken(fine chopped).
- It’s 1 of ,capsicum (large, fine chopped).
- It’s 1 of ,tomato(large, fine chopped) (remove seeds).
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Oregano.
Line each muffin tin with flattened biscuit. In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook ground beef, onion and garlic until the meat is cooked and the onions are soft. Add in the pepperoni and pizza sauce and cook until heated through. The Pizza Cupcake is a whole other pizza experience.
Pizza muffins instructions
- Take a bowl, add plain flour (maida), salt, baking powder and oregano and mix gently..
- Then add oil, pizza sauce.
- Egg and mix gently..
- Now add tandoori chicken, tomatoes and capsicum and mix..
- Line-up the muffin tray and pour muffin better into it..
- Bake for 12 minutes on 180c. Once, muffins almost done, take it out from oven and sprinkle some grated mozzarella and oregano..
- And bake again for 2 minutes on till the cheese melt..
- Inside look..
- Pizza muffins are ready to serve. Enjoy..
Michelle Jimenez-Meggiato and Andrea Meggiato have transformed the famous pizza pie into a pizza cupcake, a convenient bite-sized snack that can be enjoyed anywhere and at any time. It also makes a delicious side dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Search for products on our site. Due to overwhelming demand from Shark Tank and COVID logistics, all orders will be shipped by mid-April. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, seasonings, and salt in a large mixing bowl.