TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies. When all mixed nicely add rice krispies and the sprinkles. Treat everyday like it's their special day with a whole new level of delicious fun! How to Make Creamy Funfetti Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats: These are so simple and you can throw this recipe together in a matter of minutes.
Add marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted. These Rice Krispies Treats are perfect for all you cake batter lovers out there. They retain that ooey gooey marshmallowy goodness you expect from a Rice Krispie Treat, while incorporating the flavor of pure unbridled cake batter. You can cook TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies
- It’s 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz).
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 cup of rice krispie treats cereal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of assorted color jimmies or sprinkles.
If ever there was a dessert match in heaven (that did not include chocolate), it would be marshmallows and cake batter. This is a taste test/review of the new Cookies 'N' Crème and Birthday Cake Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats. These cake batter rice krispie treats are thicker than your average Rice Krispie. They're made with condensed milk and real cake mix for a decadent texture, and each bite is absolutely loaded with the flavor of cake batter.
TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies step by step
- In bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add pudding mix. Add eggs and vanilla. Keep mixing until well blended..
- Add flour and baking soda. When all mixed nicely add rice krispies and the sprinkles..
- Heat oven to 350degrees F. Place cookies 2 inches apart on greased or parchment lined sheets. Bake about 8-10 min. Enjoy!.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, cake mix, and vanilla stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. The second reason, at least for wanting to make these – my girls have never had rice krispie treats. That's a total fail on my part. The third reason being that I needed to plan ahead.