Homemade popcorn #one recipe one tree. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Homemade Popcorn On eBay. If you are using coconut oil, allow all of the solid oil. Add mixed spice, chilli and black pepper to your standard microwave popcorn for a fuss-free, filling snack.
The kernels will swell and start to 'pop. Instructions: Of course your first step is going to be to pop your popcorn (you can use anyone of the methods above!). Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. You can have Homemade popcorn #one recipe one tree using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade popcorn #one recipe one tree
- Prepare 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For the caramel.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon optional.
Stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Put the oil in a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid over a medium heat. Toss the popcorn kernels in the oil to coat.
Homemade popcorn #one recipe one tree step by step
- For the popcorn put the pan on a low flame add the oil.
- When the oil is hot add the salt and popcorn and cover.
- Shake the pan alittle so that all the popcorn kernels are coated in oil.while still covered.
- Then wait for them to pop.wait till the popping stops.
- To make caramel.
- Add water and sugar to a pan on medium heat and stir to dissolve the sugar.add cinnamon.
- Let it simmer till it reduces to a simmer then toss in the popcorn and serve.
Put the lid on, and keep over a medium heat until you hear the first popcorn pop, then turn the heat to medium-low. When you begin to hear lots of popping, give the pan a shake. Next, remove the pot from the heat, take off the lid, and transfer the popcorn into a large bowl. Method Put the popcorn kernels in a lidded, microwaveable pot and cover with the lid. Alternatively, put them in a microwavable bowl and place a microwave-safe plate on top, ensuring a little air.