Kitkat walled Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake. Yummy Kitkat walled Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake Recipe. Kitkat walled Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake So easy. Mastering the various ways to apply salt, acid, fat, and heat during the cooking process creates a solid foundation to take your cooking skills to the next level.
Just layer crispy KIT KAT ® Bars between your favorite ice cream, then cover it all in HERSHEY'S Chocolate Shell Topping. It's perfect for summer birthdays and any other time you need a cool treat. Remove ice cream from the freezer and leave on the counter to soften. You can have Kitkat walled Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kitkat walled Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 1 box of devils food cake.
- Prepare 1500 ml of Cookies and Cream ice cream.
- You need 1 packages of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 3 packages of kitkat chocolate.
So easy, elegant and deliciously sweet for celebrating any time of year. If you're anything like me, the mere mention of ice cream cake conjures up delicious memories and an eager fork. This is especially true when it comes to … This cookies and cream ice cream cake features a generous serving of ice cream sandwiched between two sweet cake layers. Place a layer of the cake in the bottom of the wax paper lined loaf pan.
Kitkat walled Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Prepare the cake mixture according to package instruction.
- Bake cake into two pans 9in dia. and keep it cool for 20 mins. after baking.
- Layer the cake. 1st the one pan of cake then add 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Then add half of the oreo cookies (cracked).
- Add another layer of ice cream.
- Add the 2nd cake on top and add the remaining ice cream.
- Toppwd with the half pack of oreo cookies.
- Freeze overnight and add the kitkat walling.
Spread about one third of the ice cream, slightly softened, over the cake. Sprinkle a layer of crushed Oreos/chocolate cream-filled cookies over the ice cream; gently press into the ice cream. Ingredients: Layers of moist Devil's Food Cake and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with OREO® Cookies wrapped in fluffy White Frosting OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license. Oreo Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake. You might find it strange that I'm posting not one, but two frozen treats in the month of January, but I see no reason to boycott ice cream at any point in the year.