Holiday Nibbles. The holidays are a time of celebration and frenzy, but we are here to make holiday entertaining easier than ever! Here are a few recipes to create delectable but easy nibbles that will keep you out of the kitchen. Jam, Cheese and Cracker Combo: This easy recipe will be the hit of any celebration.
The best party nibbles are a bit salty, pair well with drinks, and are easy to eat while standing, mingling, and juggling eggnog. Here are three of my favorites. See more ideas about food, recipes, appetizer snacks. You can cook Holiday Nibbles using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday Nibbles
- It’s of Dishes clockwise: Onion Veggie Dip, Salmon Dip, Gucamole,Antipasto,Kosher Dill Pickle,Bacon Wrapped Scallops,Cocktail Sauce,Thinly Sliced Baguette, Assorted Crackers.
- You need of Center Tray: Kolbassa, Celery Sticks, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni,Baby Bell Cheese, Marble Cheese,Green Onion,Yellow Sweet Pepper, Baby Carrots, Grape Tomatoes.
- You need of Veggie Dip Recipe: 500ml of sour cream, 1 packet of onion soup mix. Combine the ingredients and chill until ready to serve. If you want a smooth dip sift the onion soup mix into the sour cream.
- You need of Salmon Dip Recipe: 1 tin salmon, 1 package of cream cheeses, 1/3 cup finely minced red onion. Remove skin and salmon bones, combine all ingredients and mix by hand until smooth and evenly combined.
- It’s of Guacamole Recipe: 3 avocados, 8 grape tomatoes, tsp finely minced red onion, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, tsp lemon juice. Use hand blender to combine to desired texture. Chill until ready to serve.
- It’s of Antipasto First Step: liberally cover bottom of dish with good quality olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Prepare of Antipasto First Layer: Halve grape tomatoes and arrange on dish flat side up and so there is no space left. Sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic. Be careful not to over salt.
- It’s of Antipasto Second Layer: thinly slice mozzarella cheese to fit on top of the tomatoes. Place one piece on top of each tomato. You may slice extra and randomly add it.
- It’s of Antipasto Third Layer: slice prosciutto into 1cm by 5 cm strips. Fold or roll or scrunch and place one piece on top of mozzarella. I slice up extra prosciutto and sprinkle it randomly.
- It’s of Antipasto Fourth Layer: Finely slice half a red onion and scatter it over the entire dish. Sprinkle capers and red olives. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Chill until ready to serve.
- You need of Bacon Wrapped Scallops: wash and pat dry scallops. Wrap bacon around scallop and add to a presoaked bamboo skewer. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place skewers on pan and broil for 20 minute.
- It’s of Center Tray: you can basically add whatever your preference is. I usually have ham, turkey and other cold meats, but I forgot to buy it.
Toasted Ravioli While visiting a friend who had just moved to St. Louis, Missouri, I tried these toasted ravioli at almost every restaurant! When I got home, I had to try to replicate them, and this recipe comes pretty. This year, let's all make a pact to limit our "holiday nibbles" while we prepare the big meal.
Holiday Nibbles step by step
- You may add other ingredients such as cauliflower, broccoli or other great veggie for dipping..
- Not shown: I baked a Brie cheese and we had a Boursin Cheese dip..
Here are a few tips to help you kick the habit: Eat regular meals and snacks just as you would any other day to keep hunger and cravings at bay. Avoid the temptation to "save up" for dinner. American food holidays: There's a food holiday every day of the year—like National Popcorn Day, Shortbread Day and Hot Dog Day. THE NIBBLE, Great Food Finds, is a gourmet food webzine with thousands of product reviews plus fun food articles like this. We're the gift company you want to represent you for every important occasion.