Chicken Shawarma recipe. Place the chicken thighs into the mixture and turn to coat. Serve chicken on pita and top with tomatoes and Shawarma. Make chicken: In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, and seasonings.
It's also common to use a white yogurt-based sauce like Greek Tzatziki. But if you're looking for a fun way to serve a larger crowd, think of doing shawarma sliders! Combine olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, smoked paprika, ground cumin, ground coriander, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, turmeric, and cinnamon in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. You can have Chicken Shawarma recipe using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma recipe
- You need of Chicken:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken boneless.
- It’s 3 tbs of Dahi (Yogurt).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala powder (Whole spice powder).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 & ½ tsp of Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Namak (Salt) or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fusion Tahini Sauce:.
- It’s 4 tbs of Tahini paste.
- You need 2 tbs of Garlic mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Dahi (Yogurt) Strained.
- You need ¼ tsp of Namak (Salt) or to taste.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of Pani (Water).
- It’s of Stuffing:.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Tomatoes (Tamatar) Deseeded Julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Gajar (Carrot) Julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shimla mirch (Capsicum) Julienne.
- You need 1 Cup of Bund gobhi (Cabbage) Julienne.
- Prepare of Pita Bread / shwarma bread.
Seal the bag and gently squeeze ingredients together until they are well blended. This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade that infuses the chicken with exotic Middle Eastern flavours. The smell when this is cooking is insane!
Chicken Shawarma recipe instructions
- For Chicken: -Chicken boneless mein dahi,adrak lehsan paste,garam masala powder,leemo ka rus,lal mirch powder,namak aur kali mirch powder dal kar ache tarhan mix kar lein aur 15 minute kliya marinate kar lein..
- Frying pan mein olive oil dal kar marinated chicken dal kar chicken pak janay tak paka lein..
- For Fusion Tahini Sauce: -Bowl mein tahini paste,garlic mayo,dahi,namak aur pani dal kar ache tarhan mix karein aur refrigerate kar lein..
- For Stuffing: -Bowl mein tamatar,gajar,Shimla mirch,fried chicken aur band gobhi dal kar ache tarhan mix karein aur side per rakh dein..
- For Assembling: tahini sauce ko sneezing bottle mein dal dein..
- Pita bread ko center mein sa cut kar lein aur pocket bana lein,chicken filling bhar kar upper sa sauce dal dein..
- Pita bread per chicken filling rakh kar upper sa sacue dal kar roll kar lein aur butter paper mein wrap kar lein..
- Mazedar Shawarma tayyar hai..
Add the chicken and toss well to. Add chicken to a large ziplock bag along with all of the ingredients except the chopped fresh parsley. Place chicken in a greased baking dish and bake until golden brown and cooked through. The basic concept in our recipe is to have a nice marination that mimics a good chicken shawarma flavor and then grill the chicken in such a way that keeps it juicy. We've found that our friend's advice of using a panini or George Foreman grill is the best as it cooks fast and it keeps the chicken moist.