Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce. Great recipe for Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce. This recipe is for all the bean sprout lovers out there. Recipe by Haranouenoponyoponyo People in Sichuan loves to use tomato and bean sprouts as the basic ingredients for a vegetable stock.
While the soup is simmering, using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out the meat mixture and form into meatballs. Set on a plate and set aside. After the soup has simmered, add the remaining bean sprouts, drop in the meatballs. You can have Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce
- You need 300 grams of ●Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 bag of ●Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of ●Egg.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Bok choy (other greens are also OK).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of All-Purpose Sweet and Spicy Sauce (Recipe ID: 701600)- the ingredients marked with a ★ are for this sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of each ★Sugar, soy sauce, mirin, sake.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ★Doubanjiang.
- You need 200 ml of □Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of □Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of □Vinegar.
- It’s 2 of cm □Tubed garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of □Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of □ Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
When the meatballs float, add the tomato wedges, taste and season with salt to taste. Toss them with marinara sauce and vegetarian meatballs for a meat-free twist on the. Add the oil, soy sauce, and cornstarch, and mix until well combined. Bean Sprout Chicken is a quick and easy Asian chicken dish that goes well with a bowl of rice.
Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce step by step
- Wash the bean sprouts. I recommend just washing them. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143677-really-easy-how-to-wash-bean-sprouts.
- Wash and cut up the bok choy, and cook in an oiled frying pan. Once the oil's been spread around, add hot water and boil for 20-30 seconds. Drain and set aside..
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix until it becomes sticky!.
- Make into round shapes of your desired size and cook in the frying pan. While you're doing this combine the ★ and □ ingredients and set aside..
- Once they've browned, turn them over to cook both sides. They don't have to be cooked through!.
- Once both sides have browned, add the □ ingredients and bring to a boil. It's good to go if the meatballs have cooked through..
- Place the bok choy on a plate and the meatballs on top and it's complete. Add a soft poached egg on top if you prefer..
This recipe is easy to follow and the outcome is a good dish full of Asian flavor. Add the bean sprouts and bring the heat up to high. Taste the bean sprouts and adjust taste by sprinkle more salt, if needed. My bean sprouts looks a little brownish due to soy sauce. You can skip adding soy sauce if you want.