Chocolate Brookie. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts. For the brownie layer, melt the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of just simmering water, stirring until smooth and combined. Continue until the mixture is melted.
This bake is the ultimate combination of rich, chocolatey brownie, and soft, chocolate studded cookie. Brookies are bars made from marbled layers of fudgy brownie batter and cakey chocolate chip cookie dough. When I first heard of them, I thought they were a silly fad (why mess with the classics?) but then I tried them and, boy, was I wrong! You can cook Chocolate Brookie using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brookie
- You need of (1) For Biscuit Base.
- It’s 120 Grams of Digestive Biscuits.
- Prepare 50 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 50 Grams of Icing Sugar.
- You need of (2) For Brownie.
- You need 50 Grams of Dark compound chocolate.
- Prepare 60 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Milk.
- Prepare as per need of Few drops vanilla essence.
- You need of (3) For Cookie Dough.
- You need 50 Grams of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 20 Grams of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 25 Grams of Butter.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare Pinch of Baking Powder.
For the brownie layer: Stir sugar, butter and vanilla together in a bowl; add eggs and beat well. Mix cocoa powder into butter mixture until well-combined. Stir flour, baking powder and salt into cocoa mixture until just combined. Pour brownie mixture over cookie dough and spread to cover completely.
Chocolate Brookie instructions
- (1). For Biscuit Base – In a bowl add crumbled biscuits, melted butter and icing sugar and mix well. Grease baking tin and line butter paper add this biscuit base evenly..
- (2).For Brownie – In a bowl sieve all-purpose flour, Icing Sugar, baking powder and milk and mix well. Now add melted butter and chocolate in batches, add vanilla essence and mix well. Layer this evenly in baking tin above biscuit base..
- (3).For Cookie – In a bowl sieve All-purpose Flour, Icing Sugar and mix well. Add chocolate chips, butter and baking powder and form a thick dough. Now layer this on brownie base evenly..
- Bake this in preheated oven at 180°c for 30 minutes..
- Serve this yummy brookie with Milk or Cold Coffee..
In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa, caster sugar and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too. Gently melt the butter and the sugar together in a large pan.