Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Here you can find our current best price for bell red.
For this one, I added udon noodles & blackened tofu. The flavors are delicious & it's turns out very colorful, which I. After the red curry paste has sautéed in the coconut milk, add the garlic, ginger, bell pepper, cauliflower, and zucchini. You can cook Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu
- You need 1 (12 oz) of coconut milk coconut 🥥.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of red curry paste 🌶.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut oil (choose your favor) peanut 🥜.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, deveined & cut into slices 🫑.
- You need 2 of large carrots, peeled & sliced carrots 🥕.
- It’s 1 cup of washed & chopped Bok Choy 🥬.
- Prepare 1 package of udon noodles 🍜.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of lemon grass paste lemon grass.
- Prepare 1/2 package of extra firm tofu sliced into long rectangular pieces.
- Prepare of Cilantro sprig to garnish 🌿.
- It’s of Thai chili oil drizzle as garnish (optional) 🌶.
Add garlic, bell pepper and onion. Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot. Sauté the onions over medium heat until they are soft and translucent. This is the red Thai curry paste I used.
Thai Coconut Red Curry Soup with Udon Noodles, Carrots, Green Bell Pepper, Bok Choy & Blackened Tofu step by step
- Add 1 tbsp oil & 1 tbsp red curry paste to to hot saucepan; heat curry paste in oil to bring out the flavors.
- Add tofu to pan and arrange so that the pieces are laying flat and spaced as not to crowd; this helps browning. Blacken tofu on each side & cook to preferred ‘done-ness’. I like mine well done. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add 1/2 tablespoon red curry & more oil if need to original pan. Add coconut mild & vegetable; cook until tender. Adding Bok Choy last, wilting, but don’t over cook..
- Add the precooked udon noodles and heat through..
- Plate soup and lay tofu steak on top, garnishing with a cilantro sprig. Drizzle with Thai chili oil for extra heat..
This Northern-style vegan Thai coconut soup is a take on one of my favorite Thai soups. This version is made vegan and gluten-free by using vegetable broth and replacing the traditional egg noodles with rice noodles. It is so easy to make with easy-to-find ingredients, loaded with tender chicken bites, ginger, coconut milk, snow peas, lime juice, cilantro and rice noodles! How to Make Thai Noodle Soup Heat oil over medium heat in a dutch oven. Add onions, bell peppers, and carrots, and cook until tender.