Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn. Eat what you love and feel good doing it. Learn more about Lightlife's plant-based food! Cut pitas in half and open, and keep them warm under a damp paper towel.
Repeat until all pita pockets are filled. Filled with sausage, onion, Greek olives, wild mushrooms, spinach leaves, and feta cheese, these Greek pita pockets are served with a delicious lemon yogurt. Shared credit: Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc. You can have Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn
- You need 2 of pitta breads (homemade or warmed).
- Prepare A few of spoonfuls of Greek salad (see recipe).
- Prepare A few of Quorn chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried Greek oregano.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh garden herbs.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 splash of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black olive tapenade (see recipe).
In a bowl, combine salt, black pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, and garlic. Place chicken cutlets in a shallow baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken cutlets and let. Quick and easy, these flavorful greek pita pockets are the perfect lunch or dinner!
Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn instructions
- Juice half of the lemon (save the rest for wedges) and combine with the crushed garlic cloves, dried oregano and olive oil and salt and pepper. Marinate the Quorn chunks..
- Grill the chunks on a high heat until browned.
- Spread the warmed pitta with a little black olive tapenade and stuff with the Greek salad and Quorn chunks..
Packed with crunchy greek salad veggies, creamy hummus and fresh spinach, this simple meal will be on repeat all year long. Vegetarian with dairy free / vegan option. Add the pork loin, seal the bag, and turn to coat. Greek gyros are pita sandwiches typically made from roasted lamb. Seasoned with garlic and oregano, the ground beef in this recipe takes on the flavor of gyro.