Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn. The only plant-based protein made from simple ingredients you know for a taste you'll love Cut pitas in half and open, and keep them warm under a damp paper towel. Take one half of the pita and spread the yogurt sauce inside. Evenly distribute garnishes (tomatoes, onions, cabbage, and cucumber) into the pita, followed by the Quorn slices.
Quick and easy, these flavorful greek pita pockets are the perfect lunch or dinner! Packed with crunchy greek salad veggies, creamy hummus and fresh spinach, this simple meal will be on repeat all year long. Vegetarian with dairy free / vegan option. You can have Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn
- It’s of pitta breads (homemade or warmed).
- You need of spoonfuls of Greek salad (see recipe).
- It’s of Quorn chunks.
- It’s of dried Greek oregano.
- Prepare of lemon.
- You need of Fresh garden herbs.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of black olive tapenade (see recipe).
Place chicken cutlets in a shallow baking dish. Pour mixture over chicken cutlets and let. Greek gyros are pita sandwiches typically made from roasted lamb. Seasoned with garlic and oregano, the ground beef in this recipe takes on the flavor of gyro.
Greek pitta pockets with lemon Quorn instructions
- Juice half of the lemon (save the rest for wedges) and combine with the crushed garlic cloves, dried oregano and olive oil and salt and pepper. Marinate the Quorn chunks..
- Grill the chunks on a high heat until browned.
- Spread the warmed pitta with a little black olive tapenade and stuff with the Greek salad and Quorn chunks..
Add the pork loin, seal the bag, and turn to coat. In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon juice and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside for the flavors to develop. Fill the pita pockets with a combination of grilled flank steak, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, and roasted red peppers. Drizzle the pita pockets with Greek yogurt sauce and sprinkle with feta cheese and fresh dill.