Pineapple chicken fried rice. Stir in the scallions, rice, peas and chopped pineapple. Drizzle the rice with the soy sauce then stir to combine. Add the cooked rice, pineapple chunks, raisins, and peas.
Fold pineapple, green onions, and bacon into rice mixture. How To Make Chicken Fried Rice Recipe with Pineapple Cook garlic, onions until fragrant Add chicken and cook until brown and cooked through Add celery and pineapple, cook for a few minutes then remove from pan With the addition of pineapple, the regular chicken fried rice becomes so much more interesting, and delicious, because of the sweet tang of the pineapple. It also helps to make the fried rice tastes less greasy as every bite is bursting with the freshness of the pineapple. You can cook Pineapple chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple chicken fried rice
- You need of Main ingredients.
- Prepare 200 g of raw chicken breasts.
- It’s 60 g of brown basmati rice(uncooked).
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper(diced).
- It’s 50 g of pineapple.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 10 g of butter.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce(low sodium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger or ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of arrowroot starch.
Spoon egg whites into the bowl with the chicken; add green onions and the roasted cauliflower rice. Serve fried 'rice' in individual bowls. Add pineapple chunks, a small splash of pineapple juice, and soy sauce to each bowl. Stir in beaten egg until cooked through.
Pineapple chicken fried rice instructions
- Bring water to boil, then add rice, turmeric and ½ of olive oil. Reduce the heat to simmer, then cover and cook for about 30 minutes untill the rice is fully cooked and the water has been absorbed..
- Set a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot add 10g of butter and the chicken(cut into 2-3 cm chunks). Sear the chicken on the outside edges untill brown, then cook the chicken completely through, about 5-7 minutes. Then remove the chicken from the skillet..
- Reduce the heat to medium then add remaining ½ olive oil. Add the already minced garlic, then mix to flavor the oil, about a minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic..
- Toss in the bell pepper and cook for an additional minute..
- Increase the heat to medium-high and toss in the pineapple(cut into 1cm pieces). Stir everything together for about a minute, then add the rice and the chicken. Fold everything together..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Move the mixture to one side of the skillet then pour in the sauce. As soon as it starts to bubble, immediately and continuously fold the rice mixture into the sauce, ensuring the rice is fully coated and saucy..
- Garnish with green onion and fresh cilantro if desired..
An easy weeknight dinner, this quick chicken stir-fry with pineapple is as delicious as it is colorful! Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat. Add red chile flakes to the mix if you want something sweet and spicy! Increase heat to medium-high; add pineapple, red bell pepper, and peas. Stir in sesame oil and remove from heat.