Creamy Blueberry Muffins. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil. In large bowl beat eggs, gradually add sugar while beating. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil.
Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups. Make the streusel topping – Melt butter in a small bowl then add sugar, flour, and salt. You can have Creamy Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen or fresh blueberrys*.
- You need 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
Mix with a fork until it forms. Make the cream cheese filling – In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and sugar. (You. These perfect Blueberry Muffins are filled with sweet blueberries and drizzled with lemon glaze. They are fluffy and delicious and have that fresh bakery taste!
Creamy Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, powder, soda, and salt; add berries and toss gently..
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla; mix well..
- Stir sour cream mixture into dry ingredients until just moistened..
- Fill either greased muffin cups or muffin papers most of the way full for large, overflowing muffins, or 2/3 full for regular muffins..
- Bake at 400°F for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for at least 5 minutes for them to set..
- When using frozen blueberries, DO NOT DEFROST! You can also try this recipe with frozen or fresh cranberries, or fresh blueberries..
These muffins are always a hit, just like my Apple Zucchini Muffins or Glazed Lemon Muffins. I like to serve them with whipped Honey Butter. These muffins are extra large and very delicious. Add extra blueberries too, if you want! Recipe by: Colleen When you realize how easy these muffins are to make, you'll want to make them over and over again.