Rabbit Hello Kitty Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Make layers of whipped cream and strawberries, and cover with the other half of sponge cake after the final layer of whipped cream. See more ideas about hello kitty cake, hello kitty, cupcake cakes.
Baking for a Hello Kitty fan? Make their day with a themed cake featuring the popular character. From Hello Kitty cake toppers to Hello Kitty birthday candles, we've got a range of colourful ideas that are aimed at home bakers looking to make their own creative cakes at home. You can cook Rabbit Hello Kitty Cake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rabbit Hello Kitty Cake
- It’s 1 of for one 18 cm cake Sponge cake.
- You need 2 of cartons Heavy cream (dairy).
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 carton of Strawberries.
- It’s 1 piece of Chocolate balls (strawberry flavor).
- You need 4 of pieces Chocolate balls (chocolate flavor).
- You need 1 dash of Food coloring (red).
- You need 1 piece of Caramel corn.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate pen.
See more ideas about hello kitty cake, hello kitty birthday, hello kitty. My Melody (マイメロディ, Mai Merodī), frequently known for short as My Melo (マイメロ Mai Mero), Hello Kitty's best friend, is a white rabbit from the Japanese characterization company Sanrio. When she debuted, she was portraying Little Red Riding Hood in her version of the classic fairy tale. That is why she wears a red (or pink) hood that covers her ears, often having a bow or a flower on her right side.
Rabbit Hello Kitty Cake instructions
- Combine 1 carton (200 ml) of heavy cream, and 15 g of sugar, then whip to form soft peaks. In another carton (200 ml) of heavy cream, add 15 g of sugar and a little bit of food coloring dissolved in water, whip to form stiff peaks and keep in the refrigerator..
- Cut strawberries into 3 mm slices..
- Bake a fluffy sponge cake:. Cut the sponge cake in half, and brush the cake with syrup if you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156373-fluffy-and-moist-spongecake.
- Cover a bowl with plastic wrap, and lay one of the sponge cakes inside..
- Make layers of whipped cream and strawberries, and cover with the other half of sponge cake after the final layer of whipped cream. Press lightly. Rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- For the face: Use Haihain (Baby rice crackers) for ears, 4 pieces, Caramel corn for the nose, pink chocolate ball for the baby nose, and brown chocolate balls for the eyes..
- Take the cake out of the refrigerator. Leave 1 ladle-full of whipped cream for the rabbit's nose, and cover the cake..
- Looking at the picture, draw where hats and eyes are located by using chopsticks. Stick the rice crackers in twos between the sponge cake layers..
- If you don't stack the rice crackers and put it slightly on the side, it will be a large ear. You won't notice the difference in level when you squeeze the pink cream..
- Put the eyes and nose on, and make sure they are balanced. If the forehead is too wide, make it narrower with pink cream..
- Garnish the facial parts of the rabbit. Make the nose by scooping the white cream that was set aside earlier. Make a bow by slicing strawberries in half..
- For the knot of the bow, cut out a circle from sliced strawberries, and place it on a squeeze of whipped cream..
- Use the chocolate pencil to draw the whiskers. Now it's done..
- I used this sponge cake:"Fluffy and Moist Sponge Cake" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156373-fluffy-and-moist-spongecake.
She is a very honest, good-natured girl. A delicious chocoate mud cake with white chocolate ganache. The bunny topper was made to replicate Phoebe's toy bunny. All accents edible except for the wires and ribbon. Suitable for a Christening, Naming day or Birthday.