Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe). Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Looking For Lasagne Recipe? Check Out Lasagne Recipe on eBay.
Great recipe for Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe). #myfirstrecipe I am posting my first recipe of Vegetable Lasagna. I have customised the recipe as per Indian tastes buds by adding chilli flakes as the original recipe is a bit bland. Heat half the olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium heat. You can cook Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe) using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe)
- It’s of Preparing the red sauce.
- Prepare of Canned tomatoes :(If taking fresh tomatoes, then take 6).
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s of Dried italian herbs.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Preparing the white sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of All purpose flour/Plain flour / Maida.
- Prepare of Full fat Milk.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black or white pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Roasting the vegetables.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Broccoli.
- You need of garlic.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Dried basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Layering.
- Prepare of Both the prepared sauces Roasted Veggies Lasagna sheets/Pasta.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella.
Arrange the noodles in a single layer over the sauce. Spread ½ cup of the ricotta cheese, on top of the noodles followed by shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers and top with cheese. Vegetable Lasagna recipe requires cooking the garlic and onion base first, then stir fry the vegetables, and finally add the sauce.
Vegetable lasagna (step by step Recipe) instructions
- Preparing the red sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and saute. Once done add tomatoes and all the other spices and herbs including sugar. Simmer it for 10-15 minutes or unless it becomes a little thick.
- Preparing the white sauce :Heat oil and butter in a pan, add flour and roast it unless you get a nice aroma and a little golden colour. Slowly add in the milk and continuously whisk it, so that no lumps are formed. Once nicely mixed, boil it. As soon as it starts thickening up add in the cheese, pepper, salt and herbs (If adding). If you get lumps in your sauce, no need to worry just pass it through a sieve and it will be fine. Cook it unless you get a desired consistency..
- Roasting the vegetables: Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic and saute. Once done, add in the onions and saute until translucent. Then add in the rest of the veggies – mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and broccoli (I used frozen broccoli hence added in the end but if you are using fresh, just add in with the rest veggies). Also add in the chilli flakes, basil and salt. Mix everything and let it cook unless all the moisture dries out..
- Layering: For layering, take a pan and grease with some oil (I used porcelain 9"x 6" dish, you can use cake tin also) Pour in a little red sauce and spread, then layer the pasta sheets tightly and compact. Spread some roasted veggies and spread. Then pour in some white sauce and again spread. Finally spread in some cheese. Repeat the layering process thrice..
- Baking :Once done with the layering, cover the pan with an aluminum foil and bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for first 20 minutes, then take out the aluminum foil and again bake for 15 minutes. If you want your cheese to be a little brown just broil it for 1 minute at 230°C (Pleas don't move away during broiling) Once done, let it cool for 15 minutes and then cut a slice and Enjoy!.
The whole must then simmer over low heat to become more tender even if the vegetables will keep their texture (desired goal). If you want something more homogeneous and cooked, make very small diced vegetables. If the liquid evaporates, add some more water or vegetable stick and mix well and continue to let the mixture cook. Once the sauce has reduced by half, add the spices – chilli oregano, thyme, salt, sugar, parsley and mix well. Add the garlic and continue to cook for two minutes.