Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. Check Out Red Turkey On eBay. Thai Turkey Meatballs In Coconut Curry Sauce Tasty nuggets of joy aka baked turkey meatballs get a Thai twist with the addition of ginger, garlic, and red curry paste to keep them light, fluffy and moist when they're dunked in a Thai coconut milk sauced easy dinner.
Thai Turkey Meatballs with Red Coconut Curry. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, and Paleo too! really says something about how tasty these are. You can cook Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry
- It’s of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Forget the typical spaghetti and meatballs in my house, my kids now want these instead. The coconut red curry sauce is so perfectly spiced that it s impossible to leave. Add the Thai red curry paste to the pan use a whisk to stir it around the pan. Pour the coconut cream/ milk into the pan and use a whisk to stir into the curry paste until a smooth paste forms.
Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry step by step
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
Add lime juice, brown sugar and season to taste. Bring the sauce to a boil and add the meatballs back to the sauce. How to make Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs: To start, you will mix together a quick blend a few spices, some almond meal, and fresh basil to your ground turkey and sausage. Roll them into small balls, and place them in the oven. How to make Thai Meatballs in Coconut Curry Sauce: In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, cracker crumbs, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, red curry paste and salt and pepper and mix well with a spatula or large fork until the ingredients are fully combined (make sure egg yolk is fully mixed in) Thai Turkey Meatball Curry with Red Curry Sauce is a slightly spicy and comforting meatball curry dish that your family will love!