Pesto Pasta Recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Pesto Recipes On eBay.
Find pesto lasagne, pesto pasta salads, chicken pesto pasta recipes, plus red and green pesto sauce recipes that are perfect for pasta. Easy pasta dish with cooked chicken, peas, pesto sauce, creme fraiche and fresh basil. An Italian dark green sauce for pasta originating in Genoa. You can cook Pesto Pasta Recipe using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta Recipe
- It’s of Ingredients for basil pesto.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts such as : almond. Cashew, pine nuts, walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt – pepper.
- You need of Ingredients for pasta.
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta penne.
- Prepare of Few cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
It's made from pine nuts blended with fresh basil, parmesan or pecorino cheese, garlic and olive oil. Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Drain the pasta and vegetables and stir through the pesto. Drain pasta in a colander, leave it for a minute.
Pesto Pasta Recipe step by step
- To make the basil pesto, combine basil leaves, almonds, cloves of garlic, some olive oil, Mozzarella cheese and, season with salt and pepper in a bowl..
- With a food processor blend it until you have a smooth paste, and add remaining of olive oil. Mix well and set aside..
- Simply cook Penne pasta in salted water until cooked well and is soft. Heat some water in a pot, add some salt, and make sure salt is enough. Bring it to a boil. Add Penne pasta and boil it until soft (about 15 minutes)..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry cherry tomatoes for 2-3 minutes, until slightly soft..
- Add pesto sauce and fried tomatoes to the pasta and gently mix together. Garnish with cheese and drop some olive oil..
- If there is leftover sauce, store it in an airtight jar in the fridge for a week..
Transfer pasta to a bowl (do not use pasta cooking pot, too hot). Toss to coat pasta in pesto, adding more water if required to make pasta silky and saucy, rather than dry and sticky. Halve or quarter the tomatoes, add to the chicken and give the pan a shake. Stir the spinach into the pasta pan, then drain, reserving a cupful of the starchy cooking water. Return the pasta, beans and spinach to the pan, pour in the pesto from the processor and stir together, loosening with splashes of cooking water until silky.