Chi chi's copycat mexican sweet corn cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Then stir in the corn muffin mix and sugar.
Whip the butter with a hand mixer until creamy. Add masa harina and water and blend well until thoroughly combined. Place the thawed corn in a blender or food processor and pulse a few times. You can cook Chi chi's copycat mexican sweet corn cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chi chi's copycat mexican sweet corn cake
- It’s 1 of 8. 5 oz box jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained (optional).
- Prepare 1 (14.75 oz) of can creamed corn.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
Personally, I prefer a blender for this, but. In a medium sized bowl mix everything up well and pour into baking dish. This Mexican Corn Cake is a sweet side dish inspired by a regional Mexican restaurant. I participated in an Ambassador Plan on behalf of Influence Central for P.
Chi chi's copycat mexican sweet corn cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 ×13.
- In a medium sized bowl mix everything up well and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes till the top is golden brown.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out round scoops on plate.
I received item samples as effectively as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. Smooth the surface of the batter with a spatula. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Add masa harina and water and beat until well combined. Mexican Sweet Corn Cake (Chi-Chi's Copycat Recipe) – Unsophisticook.