Hilton Doubletree cookies. For the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton is sharing the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand's beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie. Now at-home bakers can create the warm and comforting treat that has been synonymous with DoubleTree hotels worldwide. DoubleTree cookies have a passionate following and a long history.
The cookies are bigger than a typical chocolate chip cookie and have a touch of oatmeal and are full of walnuts. My family likes for me to substitute in pecans for the walnuts but both variations are equally delicious. Now, DoubleTree by Hilton is helping the world re-create its check-in experience by releasing the recipe for its famous chocolate chip cookie for the first time. You can have Hilton Doubletree cookies using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hilton Doubletree cookies
- It’s 1/2 pound of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt (excl. if salted butter).
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 2/3 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of chopped walnuts.
The news couldn't come at a better. DoubleTree Cookies Millions of people all over the world have been greeted by DoubleTree by Hilton's warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. Now you can bring the warmth home to share with friends, family, colleagues – or even yourself. This is the official recipe for DoubleTree by Hilton's chocolate chip cookies, so you can make them at home.
Hilton Doubletree cookies instructions
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes..
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl..
- With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix..
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts..
- Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart..
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft..
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour..
- Cook’s note: You can freeze the unbaked cookies, and there’s no need to thaw. Preheat oven to 300°F and place frozen cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake until edges are golden brown and center is still soft..
The cookies, which are served up in the hotel's lobbies, are loved by people around. Hilton DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Official Recipe) This is the real deal – the official recipe of Hilton DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies! We tried and tested it and it tastes just like the cookies we had at the hotel. Make hotel reservations for your next vacation or business trip by booking direct through DoubleTree by Hilton.. Purchase a tin, bake your own, or check out our fun cookie recipes.