Pizza Waffles. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Eggo® To The Rescue – Learn How Eggo® Can Help You L'Eggo & Find Your Morning Win.
Dip your waffle pizza in pizza sauce for a fun twist on a family favorite. Heat waffle iron and grease with cooking spray. Using your hands or a rolling pin, roll out biscuits into flat patties. You can cook Pizza Waffles using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Waffles
- It’s 1 of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarellas cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix veggies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of butter.
Now add your cheese and pizza toppings. Beat egg whites til fluffy add them to batter just before making. Add batter, cook and serve with pizza sauce. Can be cut up in sticks after cooking for easy dipping –.
Pizza Waffles instructions
- Grease waffle maker with butter and pre heat it..
- Now take small balls of pizza dough and roll it to the size of puris.
- Place that rolled dough on center of waffle maker.
- Top the dough with pizza sauce, generous cheese, veggies..
- Sprinkle oregano, some chilli flakes.
- Place another rolled pizza dough over it..
- Seal the edges by pressing it..
- Close the lid ; cook it for 4/5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with ketchup Or maggi hot and sour sauce..
Typically, waffle pizzas begin with a layer of pizza dough, followed by tomato sauce, toppings and a generous helping of cheese. Bake until crispy and golden brown. Carefully remove from waffle iron and serve with extra pizza sauce to dip in. Preheat waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, salt, and baking soda together.