Egg dots biscuits. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Egg Dots On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Rub the flour, sugar and butter together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Alternatively, you can do this in the food processor. Line two baking trays with baking paper. You can have Egg dots biscuits using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg dots biscuits
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of yellow colour,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar powder,.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter(room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of baking powder OR.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper. Cut out Easter biscuits using an assortment of shaped cutters, such as bunnies, Easter eggs, chicks or spring flowers. Lightly grease two baking trays lined with baking paper.
Egg dots biscuits instructions
- Take 2 eggs in a bowl,whisk for few seconds.now add colour and vanilla essence and now whisk till a bit foamy.
- Now add the sugar and butter and whisk till both combined.now seive flour and baking powder together..
- Now mix flour with the egg batter.now batter is ready so put some batter in a pastry bag.lined up the baking tray with parchment paper and do brush little oil.
- Now cut small tip of the pastry bag and make small dots on the bake tray.bake each badge 180° for 10 t0 15 mins,it comes out easily.
- Biscuits are ready.cool them and store in airtight container. Will be fresh for week.enjoy.
For a chocolate alternative, try our spiced Easter biscuits with lemon and currants. The design Celebrate Easter the stylish way with our decadent biscuits inspired by Fabergé eggs. Our intricately designed eggs come in rich greens, blues, purples and pinks, making them an absolute delight to share with peckish family and friends! See more ideas about easter biscuits, easter cookies, easter. These mini egg biscuits are close resemblance to Japanese snack called Tamago Boro.