Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps, flatten slightly with your hands, and place on top of cheesecake layer. One bite of these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars and you'll fall in love!
It's one of my favorite holiday baking recipes that you are sure to come back to time and time again! Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are super easy to make with pre-made sugar cookie dough, these snickerdoodle cheesecake bites are perfect to enjoy during the holidays and make for a delicious dessert the whole family will love! Be sure to check out my Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars and Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars! You can cook Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
- It’s of For the cheesecake layer:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2-8 oz of blocks room temperature cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need of For the snickerdoodle later:.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1.5 sticks of room temperature butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
These SNICKERDOODLE CHEESECAKE BARS are made with a simple, buttery crust, a rich and creamy layer of cheesecake, and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon and monkfruit sweetener. Big thanks to Lakanto for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. Alright, I've officially outdone myself in the cheesecake department.
Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13×9” pan. In one bowl mix the ingredients for the cheesecake layer using a hand mixer on low and on a separate bowl mix the snickerdoodle ingredients just until everything is fully incorporated or mixed..
- Press 1/2 the snickerdoodle mix in your pan and then pour in your cheesecake filling..
- Press small pieces of the remaining snickerdoodle mix flat and place on top. Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly..
- Cool for a half hour before placing in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing for clean cuts..
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are nearing the top of my favorite desserts list. The creamy cheesecake layer combined with the cinnamon sugar cookie bottom makes these little bars beyond delicious. If you love snickerdoodles and cheesecake, you better get ready because these will be gone FAST! Soft and puffy Snickerdoodles are full of memories. These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars have a golden Oreo crust, a creamy vanilla cheesecake center, and topped with a sugar cookie that's been rolled in a cinnamon-sugar coating.