Rice soup with ground beef and green beans. Put the water pot on a boiling stove. Add two kinds of rice and green beans, add a pinch of salt to boil until green beans and rice bloom. To the browned meat and onions, add the cream of tomato soup, tomato sauce, and water.
Drain the excess fat and add the tomatoes with liquid, potatoes, carrots, onion, salt, rice, black pepper and water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Meanwhile, heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat then add ground beef, carrots, celery, and dried minced onion. You can cook Rice soup with ground beef and green beans using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice soup with ground beef and green beans
- It’s 250 g of rice.
- You need 50 g of glutinous rice.
- Prepare 200 g of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need of seasoning.
Season with salt and pepper then saute until beef is cooked through. Brown onion, beef and garlic in skillet. Drain grease and add green bean juice and cornstarch liquid until thickens. Com This chuckwagon soup is an easy ground beef soup made with tomatoes, beans, and chopped vegetables.
Rice soup with ground beef and green beans instructions
- Green beans roasted for aromatic, glutinous rice and rice put in a small bowl soaked in water. Sliced beef and chopped, marinated beef with seasoning powder and fish sauce for 20 minutes..
- Put the water pot on a boiling stove. Add two kinds of rice and green beans, add a pinch of salt to boil until green beans and rice bloom. Stir well so that the rice does not burn. When the porridge reaches the desired level, add the marinated beef, stir it evenly so that the meat doesn't lump, add spice to taste, cook for another 2 minutes. Scoop porridge into the bowl to enjoy..
Some chile powder and peppers help flavor the soup and give it Southwest flavor. Use pinto beans, great northern, or small red beans in the soup. At family get-togethers, our children always request this spirit-warming ground beef soup along with a fresh loaf of homemade bread and tall glasses of milk. This hamburger soup has robust flavor, plenty of fresh-tasting vegetables and is easy to make. —Barbara Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin Cook the ground beef and drain off the fat. Place the ground beef back into the skillet.