Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs). Meanwhile, crack on with your chilli sauce. Use kitchen paper to wipe out the pan you cooked your onions in, and put it back on a medium heat with a few lugs of olive oil. In the meantime, to prepare the blue cheese dressing, place the sour cream, blue cheese, milk, mayonnaise, salt and vinegar in a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly until completely combined.
Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place the balls in the prepared baking dish, being careful to line them up snugly and in even rows vertically and horizontally to form a grid. The meatballs should be touching one another. You can have Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs)
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground buffalo.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dried seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Knorr® Sauerbraten pot roast recipe mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Raw bovine testicles in an Italian market Rocky Mountain oysters or mountain oysters, or meat balls, also known as prairie oysters in Canada (French: animelles), is a dish made of bull testicles. The organs are often deep-fried after being skinned, coated in flour, pepper and salt, and sometimes pounded flat. Dallas Cowboys Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a medium bowl. The Frank's is super salty, as is the blue cheese so trust me you don't need to add more.
Cowboy's Buffalo Balls (meatballs) step by step
- preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine sauerbraten mix, bread crumbs, egg and cooking wine together in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add in ground buffalo ingredients on bowl and mix well with hands..
- roll meat mixture into well packed 1 1/2 inch sized meatballs..
- heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat, stir in minced garlic and lightly cook..
- lightly brown all sides of meatballs in oil and garlic. Do not over cook, just brown them, turning frequently..
- place browned meatballs on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- serve over mashed potatoes with brown gravy or as desired..
The mix will be sticky and gooey but that's normal. Using clean hands, mix until combined. Place the meatballs in a bowl, add the buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Remove and toss with buffalo sauce. On the Stove – heat a large skillet to medium high heat.