Maxican pizza omelette. Bestel nu Pizza met je Mobiel. Makkelijk & snel op Thuisbezorgd.nl Great recipe for Maxican pizza omelette. #cookwithamna. Fold omelet in half and transfer to a warm platter.
Season generously with salt and pepper. Pour egg into pan and swirl mixture to cover base of pan. Reduce heat and sprinkle half of the capsicum spring onions, feta and chilli beans evenly over omelette base. You can cook Maxican pizza omelette using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maxican pizza omelette
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 of (tablespoon)salt.
- It’s 1/2 of (tablespoon)black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of (tablespoon) vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of (tablespoon)soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of (tablespoon)chilli sauce.
- It’s 4 of (tablespoon)milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green bell paper(chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato(chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion (chopped).
- You need 1 of (tablespoon) oil.
- You need 1 cup of leftover chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mushrooms (optional).
- You need 9-10 slice of Capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 of (tablespoon)oregano.
Is it an omelette or a pizza? Decide for yourself by watching the video for this truly unique recipe. Cooked on the stove and broiled in the oven, the omelette is the base for your favourite toppings, including lots of grated cheese. In this recipe, Canadian Mozzarella or Provolone is suggested.
Maxican pizza omelette instructions
- Sub say pehlay eggs ko beat Kar lein phir us may salt,black pepper,vinegar,soya sauce,chilli sauce,milk,green bell paper,tomato,onion dall Kar mix karen.
- Phir ik saucepan may oil dalen or mixture ko dal dein phir mixture Kay upper chicken,cheese,olives, Mushrooms,Capsicum or oregano dal dein.
- Or phir 15-20 minute Kay liay dum laga dein.
- Or phir serve Karen.
Fold portion of omelet just to center. Allow for a portion of the omelet to slide up side of pan. Turn omelet onto warm plate, flipping folded portion of omelet over so it rolls over the bottom. Tuck sides of omelet under if necessary. Top with tomatoes and sour cream; sprinkle with cilantro.