Italian Wedding Soup. Bring home the taste of Rao's Italian Wedding Soup today. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Find Deals on Italian Style Wedding Soup in Groceries on Amazon.
The beef broth DEFINITELY adds that extra punch this soup needs. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly. In large sauce pan, heat broth to boiling; stir in spinach, orzo, carrot& meatballs. You can have Italian Wedding Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup
- You need of Ground Turkey.
- You need of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of celery.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Prepare of garlic peeled &smashed.
- You need of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare of Lip ton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Acini de pepe Pasta.
- It’s of warm water to cover.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
A large batch of traditional Italian Wedding soup. For the pasta, I use acini di pepe, but you could use any small shape you desire, like shells or orzo. The soup was was easy to make, and baking the meatballs, rather than frying, was a bonus. All the ingredients were easily accessible, which I have found is common to all of your recipes.
Italian Wedding Soup instructions
- Sweat veg.(except spinach) In olive oil for 5 min. Add salt and pepper, garlic, italian seasoning, and bayleaf..
- Add ground turkey to brown. Break up. Add onion soup mix and parsley..
- Add quart of chicken broth and spinach..
- Add water to cover. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add pasta. Simmer for 10 more minutes, and enjoy. I use 6 qt pot to make soup.
Italian Wedding Soup along with Potato Leek and French Lentil is now part of my soup rotation. Thanks, Jen, for another excellent recipe. In a large pot add the olive oil, onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Add in the chicken stock, pasta and meatballs and bring to a boil. This Authentic Italian wedding soup is like a bowl of pure comfort and a hug from an Italian Nonna!