My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe. My family loves fish, and this super fast dish is very popular at my house. Though it tastes as if it takes a long time, it cooks in minutes under the broiler. We like it garnished with lemon wedges and served with couscous on the side.
Nothing fancy, showy, or meaty here-just our best fish recipes. Dijon-Crusted Fish Dijon, Parmesan and a hint of horseradish give this toasty fish lots of flavor. Roasted Mustard Seed White Fish with Potato-Brussel Sprout Hash, a quick, healthy sheet-pan dinner that is full of flavor. You can have My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper 2 tsp dried dill weed.
- Prepare 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s 2 lbs of Flounder. You can choose whatever fish you like.
Can be made with wild cod, black cod, haddock, halibut, salmon or sea bass. Seared Scallops with Coconut Lemongrass Sauce, fresh basil and lime zest. Mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, dill, & Tabasco in small bowl until well blended. Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish.
My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe step by step
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 9×13" baking dish with thin coat of butter..
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, ginger, dill, & Tabasco in small bowl until well blended..
- Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish..
- Broil fish for 8 minutes or until it flakes with a fork..
- Remove from oven and carefully spread Parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned..
- Top it with sea weed or parsley..
Remove from oven and carefully spread Parmesan mixture over top. Easy fish recipes – Looking for quick and easy fish recipes? These healthy recipes with salmon, cod, or tilapia fish are perfect for a weeknight dinner. Prepare the tiny fish in the Greek style for the oven with garlic, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, and simple seasonings. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish.