Beef rice tomato soup. The Freshest Seafood From Cornwall, Delivered Straight to Your Door. Add water; bring to a boil. Add carrots, celery, onion and rice.
Drain the grease (I also like to rinse it with hot water to remove most of the grease) and place in a large crockpot. Alternatively, you can fry these in the bottom of your InstantPot and drain the grease from it. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomato soup and the water. You can cook Beef rice tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef rice tomato soup
- You need of Beef roast pre cooked.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 2 cans of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Chili flakes.
- You need of Chives.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef, celery, onion and pepper until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the corn, soup, water and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; cover and remove from the heat. Mix together the beef, onion, water, rice, salt & pepper.
Beef rice tomato soup instructions
- Put roast in water in instant pot or pressure cooker & cook until you can pull apart approx 42 mins.
- Add rice, tomato soup, onion, carrots & remaining ingredients into pot.
- Pressure cook again 35 mins.
- Serve with buns or bread balls.
Fill each pepper being careful not to press the stuffing down too much (the rice will expand as it cooks). Place the peppers, stuffed side up, in a pot. Fill the pot with enough water to come halfway up the side of the peppers. Add both cans of tomatoes, the broth and rice to the pan. Season with sugar, salt and pepper.