Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry. Easy, Effective and Delicious Weight Loss Programmes Tailored To Your Individual Lifestyle LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Tip the desiccated coconut and breadcrumbs into a resealable food bag and shake well until combined. Lift the chicken thighs out of the bowl, leaving behind any excess egg, and add to the.
Mix well and add the chicken. Remove the chicken to a serving dish using a draining spoon. Add coconut milk and water and bring to a simmer. You can cook Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Oil for the pan.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions.
- It’s 1-2 Tbl of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- It’s 3-4 cups of cooked rice.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Stir in lime juice and garnish with mint and. Sprinkle in a teaspoon of salt, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cover with a lid. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, lime juice, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper. In a large zip top bag, combine chicken and marinade.
Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry step by step
- Dice onions.
- Heat a wok/stir-fry/skillet on medium heat, add oil.
- Add onion, diced pepper if using, a pinch of salt, cook until it just gets translucent stirring occasionally, I added some red pepper flakes at this point, just because I like it that way..
- Cut chicken into 3/4 inch pieces, I'm using thighs here..
- Add coconut milk and curry powder, stir, cook for 2 minutes, until it thickens a little.
- Add chicken, cook until just done, 7 minutes depending on the size of your pieces, and protein used..
- Lower heat, add rice, stir in. Cover, warm rice through, stir every 2 minutes. It took about 5 or 6 minutes for me..
- Serve, you could use some parsely or chopped green onion for garnish. Slivered almonds are good also..
Bring to a simmer then add the soy sauce, fish sauce and rice vinegar. Allow the sauce to simmer and reduce slightly then add the chicken and any of its resting juices back in. Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat a large, high-sided skillet over medium heat. Stir in the chicken, coconut milk, and tomato paste.