Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot). Join Our FREE InstaPot Recipes Community. Click + Download The Instapot Bucket List Now! How long to cook frozen ravioli in instant pot?
Turn off the Pressure Cooker and add the following in the following layers: frozen ravioli, can of tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place your frozen ravioli into the Instant Pot. Add enough water to cover the ravioli. You can have Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) using 3 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot)
- It’s 20 oz. of Buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- You need 24 fl. oz. of Italian meat sauce (I use my own recipe).
- It’s 8 oz. of Kraft Perfect Pairings: Mozzarella & Parmesan.
Set the lid, turning the valve into the sealed position. Instant Pot Lasagna Ravioli-a quick and easy meal made with ground beef, ravioli, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. All the flavors of lasagna without all the work! Get the SLOW COOKER version of the recipe here.
Baked Ravioli (Instant Pot) step by step
- I use my Instant Pot’s Slow Cook feature for this recipe but you can easily adapt the instructions to a regular slow cooker..
- Pour meat sauce into Instant Pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Stir in ravioli..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Press the pressure release handle down to open the vent..
- Press SLOW COOK—More; Time: 20 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: Off).
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Transfer ravioli and sauce to a clear glass baking dish..
- Create a thick layer of cheese across the top of the dish..
- Place uncovered dish in oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..
- Serve hot..
This is such a delicious recipe not to mention how easy it is to make. First layer the bottom of your pan with jarred sauce (You may want to wrap the outer bottom of the pan in case of leakage) Next layer raviolios on top of sauce as many as you can on the bottom. Do not stack, one single layer. Next a single layer of sliced meatballs on top. While the sauce is cooking, cook your ravioli.