Pumpkin Pie. Buy Best Pumpkin Pies at Amazon! Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. In large bowl, beat eggs slightly with wire whisk or hand beater.
Return the pie shell to the baking sheet and pour in the filling. Line the chilled dough with foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Pumpkin Pie Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Pumpkin Pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare of blender.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s of pie crust.
- It’s 1 of pie crust.
For the best flavor, use a sugar pumpkin to make a homemade Pumpkin Puree. This variety of pumpkin, also known as "New England Pie" and "Sugar Pie" weighs from five to eight pounds and is known for its sweet, fine-grained flesh. This is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie. This pie is easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy.
Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the pre-made pie crust into the pie pan.
- Mix the eggs, pumpkin, and evaporated milk, together in blender and blend for about a minute.
- Mix spices into a bowl.
- Mix the spices into the blender now and run the blender until it's thoroughly mixed.
- Pour out the mixed ingredients from the blender into the pie pan.
- Cook the pie at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- After it has cooked for 15 minutes at 425°F, change the temperature to 350°F and let it cook for 35 minutes..
- Pull out of the oven and let cool, after cooled cut into slices and it's ready to serve..
Just mix, pour, bake for a delicious homemade tradition. Part of the challenge with pumpkin pie is that there are a lot of variables. First, there's the type of pan you use: ceramic, glass and metal all behave differently. Second, no homemade pie crust is ever the same — plus, crust by nature is finicky. And, finally, pumpkin pie filling is a custard, which makes it difficult to gauge doneness.