delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Arrange pork chops in a baking dish and cover with barbeque sauce mixture; cover with aluminum foil. Pulled jerk pork with rice and avocado Rubbed with a medley of paprika, jerk seasoning, sugar and salt, and slow-cooked until mouthwateringly tender, this main is worth the wait.
We've got classic pulled pork recipes, some scrumptious fruity and spicy variations and, for later in the week, check out our leftover pulled pork recipes. You can also take a look at our simple step-by-step guide on how to make the perfect pulled pork that ensures mouth-watering. Pork chop recipes; This competition is now closed. You can cook delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
- You need 2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 5 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 4 dash of hot sauce of any kind.
- Prepare 8 of pork chops bone in or without bones.
Love Pork is the home of delicious pork recipes, cooking tips, information about different pork cuts, as well as healthy eating advice and nutritional information about pork. Find loads of delicious pork chop recipes here. Arrange rows of potatoes and tomatoes across the dish, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go and sprinkling with half the rosemary and all the garlic. Take a look at some of our delicious pork recipes below and find your new favourite.
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe step by step
- in a bowl combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, salt n pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, mix together.
- pour the mixture in your slow cooker then place pork chops on top of the sauce.
- then slowly let it cook for 4-5 hours until done.
- and you can either shredd it or serve as it is..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe my family loved it.
Roast pork with perfect crackling & apple sauce. Smoked pulled pork with chipotle chilli. Pork filled with carrot & cauliflower salad. Martha's pork, chorizo & paprika sausage rolls. Sweet apricot and fragrant sage are a winning combination in this pork chop recipe.