Chia seed pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
Here's the difference: For the whole seed version, just leave the seeds whole and whisk the ingredients together. For blended (smooth) pudding, just dump all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason. You can cook Chia seed pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia seed pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chia Seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Basil Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Coco Powder.
Directions In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt. Serve with mix-ins and toppings of your choice. Add to a large bowl with the remaining pudding ingredients and mix well. Image by The Healthy Family and Home No matter the time of year, get a beach-like feeling with this pineapple pudding.
Chia seed pudding step by step
- Add chia seeds and basil seeds to a large bowl..
- Add yogurt, coconut milk and almond milk in to the bowl. Wisk the seeds and liquid together..
- Add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and coco powder. Wisk together with other ingredients..
- Taste mixture and check for sweetness. Add sugar to your own liking..
- Transfer contents to a smaller bowl. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours..
- Eat with yogurt and fresh fruits..
With just four ingredients — chia seeds, protein powder, pineapple, and almond. Get Recipe Healthy Coconut Chia Pudding (No Sugar Added) Coconut Chia Pudding is healthy, delicious, and perfect for a filling breakfast or snack! Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for a quick. Soak them overnight to make a chia pudding breakfast, or serve them in porridge, jams and more. To a small mixing bowl add cacao powder (sift first to reduce clumps), maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla and whisk to combine.