Egg Mayo Sandwich | Snack Recipe | Egg Sandwich without toaster. Enjoy A Tasty Hot Pockets® Sandwich. Loaded With Premium Meat And Delicious Melted Cheese. Stay Full W/ One Of Our Hot Pockets® Sandwiches.
In the first of a new series she argues that egg mayo is one of the greatest fillings of all time. This egg mayo sandwich recipe is proof of how good a classic sandwich can be. It is loaded with flavour, soft, creamy and downright tasty. You can cook Egg Mayo Sandwich | Snack Recipe | Egg Sandwich without toaster using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Mayo Sandwich | Snack Recipe | Egg Sandwich without toaster
- You need 8 slice of Sandwich bread.
- It’s 3 of Hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Capsicum (Thinly chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Carrot (grated).
- You need 1tsp of White pepper powder (optional).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
It would make a fine addition to any afternoon tea selection. It's no secret that I adore afternoon tea. And a well made egg mayo sandwich is non-negotiable. Reid creates delicious recipes and gives step-by-step instructions with her own photos so you can learn how to make each recipe at home.
Egg Mayo Sandwich | Snack Recipe | Egg Sandwich without toaster step by step
- Take 3 hard-boiled eggs and smash them with a fork, take a bowl add the smashed eggs then add capsicum.
- Now add grated carrots, salt and pepper powder.
- Add lemon juice, mayonnaise and mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Now take 2 sandwich breads(side's cut) add the egg mayo mixture and spread evenly.
- Now cover it with another slice of bread, cut them into your desired shape(I have cut them into 4 equal triangle) repeat the same process with all other bread's.
- Egg mayo sandwich is ready to be served.. you can serve them with any of your favorite dips, enjoy!!.
This recipe for the perfect egg mayo sandwiches is quick and easy to make. Adding the mayonnaise to the eggs makes a tasty creamy filling. Martha Stewart's open-topped egg salad sandwich. Photograph: Felicity Cloake for the Guardian. Chowhound, aiming for a cross between an egg salad and a sauce gribiche, stirs chopped parsley.