Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free). Fast delivery and always free returns! Arrange the cubed butternut squash pieces on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions.
For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) is one of the most favored of. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for suggested time on package. You can have Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free)
- You need of avocado oil (substitute any healthy oil).
- Prepare of shallot chopped.
- You need of turkey bacon chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- It’s of butternut squash cubed.
- You need of white wine.
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of Parmesaan cheese (grated and shaved).
- You need of Adobe seasoning.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of Brown rice spiral pasta (GF).
- Prepare of Toasted panko bread crumb (GF) optional.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
In a frying pan, lightly saute spinach in a touch of olive oil, salt & pepper. Place the pasta, roasted butternut squash, sauteed spinach and pine nuts in a bowl. Drizzle the lemon garlic sauce and red pepper flakes on top. Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world.
Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a baking sheet with avocado oil.
- Season butternut squash with Adobe and toss on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 min or until browned, turning once or twice..
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Rice pasta usually takes at least 15 min.
- Sauté shallots, garlic and bacon in a large pan until browned.
- Add spinach to pan and stir.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add a splash of wine and chicken broth to pan.
- Allow mixture to slow boil and then add the squash and toasted walnuts.
- Add the drained pasta to pan with a splash of the pasta water.
- Mix well and pour into large bowl.
- Using the same pan toast the panko bread crumb with a sprinkle of the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb as well as some shave Parmesan over the pasta before serving…
It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) is something that I've loved my whole life. Spread the squash out evenly on a baking tray.