Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT! Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce! Our favourite Chicken Alfredo recipe with the pasta cooked right in is perfect comfort food at its finest.
Deglaze Pan – Add more olive oil to the pan and cook the garlic in it for a few minutes. Parmesan Garlic Crusted Chicken with Garlic Alfredo shells is the most creamy and delicious homemade garlic alfredo shells topped with crispy parmesan-coated garlic chicken. This is an absolutely fantastic meal that will instantly become a family favorite! You can have Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- It’s 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 of large French bread loaf.
To make the chicken: Lay a chicken Heat a large skillet over medium heat, once the pan is hot add the olive oil. Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well. As the chicken is baking, cook pasta according to package directions. When the chicken is done baking, cut each piece of chicken into bite sized pieces.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl step by step
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
Toss cooked linguini with alfredo sauce. Place the sliced Parmesan Crusted Chicken on top of the pasta and serve. In a large bowl, combine pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and Alfredo sauce and mix well. Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. We had the Chicken Parm, Chicken Alfredo, Osso Bucco with ceasar salads, glass of house wine and fresh, crusty bread.