Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll. If you tap the base of a roll it should sound hollow. Take bread slices and remove the edges. Take some water in a wide bowl, take one bread and dip into the water to dampen it.
Bread Roll recipe – bread stuffed with potato filling makes a mouth-watering snack. Crisp and engaging bread roll with green chutney is deal children snack, or a starters, appetizer. This tender delicious snack is created by deep frying bread filled with a spicy potato filling. You can cook Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll
- Prepare of bread white or brown.
- It’s of potato / aloo, boiled & mashed.
- Prepare of cumin powder rosted.
- It’s of chat masala.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of black peper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of coriander finaly chopped.
- Prepare of green chilli chopped.
Oil your hands and shape the dough into rolls and place in a well-greased pan. How to make bread rolls Make the dough: Combine instant yeast with warm milk (you can use water too) and sugar and whisk together. Place one potato stuffing roll on it. Close the edges of the bread and shape into a roll.
Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll instructions
- Rinse 2 large potatoes very well in water. Then place them in a pressure cooker. Add water just about covering the potatoes..
- Pressure cook the potatoes for 1 whistles on medium to medium-high flame..
- When pressure settles down on its own, open the lid. Then check the potatoes with a knife, and it should slid easily. Let the potatoes become warm..
- Then peel and mash them with a potato masher..
- Add 1 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves and 1 green chili, finely chopped..
- Add all the spice powders. Also add salt as per taste..
- Mix very well. Check the taste and add more spice powders, salt and dry powder if required..
- Take a portion of the mixture and make small to medium rolls of potato filling. The size of the rolls will depend on the size of the bread..
- Take the bread slices and slice off the side crusts..
- Place the prepared potato stuffing roll on one side of the moist bread slice..
- Gently roll the bread and join the edges. Press the edges and seal them. Also press the top and bottom parts and seal them..
- Shape and make bread rolls this way with the remaining bread slices..
- Heat oil for deep frying or shallow frying bread rolls in a kadai or pan.
- Fry them till they become crisp and light golden in color.
- Then using a slotted spoon remove them..
- Place them on kitchen paper towels for extra oil to be absorbed. While still hot serve them. In the same way, fry the rest of the bread rolls..
- Serve bread roll with your favorite accompaniment like tomato sauce or green chutney..
- Pl watch the video on youtube #safina kitchen #safinakitchen ttps://www.youtube.com/c/safinakitchen?sub_confirmation =1.
Place into the plate and repeat the same to shape the rest of the roll. Rub the baking pan with some butter and sprinkle a generous amount of flour over it then tip the pan all around, and make sure the flour sticks to all the sides of the Pan. Carefully arrange the dinner rolls inside the prepared pan and brush it with melted butter. Spread on bread; roll up, jelly-roll style. Just be generous sprinkling with flour with forming into log, cutting, rolling into balls – don't knead the flour in, use it on the surface for handling purposes only.