Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta". Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great recipe for Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta". This is more of an idea than a recipe and it's not even my idea. I've seen it on multiple places online so there's no single person to credit.
Plunge eggs into a bowl of. Well say hello to carrot pasta! You can use this pasta in any recipe that calls for spaghetti or noodles, even pasta. You can cook Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta" using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta"
- It’s 4 of carrots (or zucchinis or half of each).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of (or more) of any pasta sauce you prefer (i.e. marinara sauce, mince meat, peanut sauce, carbonara sauce etc).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of grated cheese.
Carrot and zucchini pasta is mixed with a creamy, avocado cucumber sauce for a simple, delicious and vegan zucchini noodle recipe. Zucchini, carrots, avocado, cucumber and garlic. With a splash of lemon juice for good measure. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Healthy carrot / zucchini "pasta" instructions
- This is the most "difficult" and boring part of the preparation. You'll need a potato peeler and you have to peel each carrot (and/or zucchini) until it's so thin that you can't possibly peel it anymore. The time this takes depends on the size of the carrots but it's generally ~6 mins per carrot..
- Once you're done with step one you'll have carrot (and/or zucchini) noodles! They may seem like a lot but they'll shrink in size later on..
- Throw all of the "noodles" into a frying pan and cook for ~3-5 mins, until they're as soft as you like your pasta to be. You don't need to add any oil but you gotta stir and move them around a lot..
- Turn off the heat and add your favorite sauce (that you've already prepared before starting with this recipe)..
- Transfer to bowls..
- Top with a generous amount of grated cheese (I find that the taste of the carrots is too strong without cheese) and enjoy!.
Looking for a simple Raw Vegan Pasta recipe? Zucchini and Carrot Pasta Recipe The combination of Zucchini and carrot makes the dish healthy and ample amount of nutrition is available in this dish. The pasta is sauteed with roasted carrot and zucchini which is then topped with a tangy herb flavoured tomato sauce. Serve it along with garlic bread. I made homemade vegetable, carrot spaghetti for dinner and donuts for dessert.