Mexican style street corn. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast. Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
Drain, then brush them evenly with the melted butter. Spread a bit of mayo all over each ear of corn. Place corn on grill rack over heat. You can cook Mexican style street corn using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican style street corn
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of Poblano.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
Mexican street-style corn combines all of the yummy goodness of grilled corn splashed with a special mix and a final layering of cheese to finish. This combination is oh-so mouthwatering, especially for all of you corn-lovers out there. I mean, it is the best tasting vegetable, don't you think? It Goes with Any Main Course Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
Mexican style street corn step by step
- Steam or boil corn just until defrosted. In a separate pan cook chopped Poblano and zucchini in tablespoon of butter on med-high. You don't want it soggy..
- In a bowl mix mayo,butter,cayenne, chili powder, and crumbled cheese..
- Add all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
Add the corn and let cook until the corn starts to char. In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice, peppers, cilantro, red onion, garlic, and chili powder. Mexican street corn starts with corn on the cob, cooked in boiling water with spices, herbs and salt. It is then covered with lime juice, mayonaise, queso fresco, and chile powder. This is a delicious option for kids and adults!