White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondies. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fresh Leonidas Chocolates with free delivery.
For these snickerdoodle blondies, you want to line your baking pan with tin-foil and then spray lightly with cooking spray. Then in your mixing bowl you want to measure all of the ingredients together and give it a stir. Then throw in some white chocolate chips. You can have White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondies
- You need of Blondies.
- It’s 2 of and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (measured correctly).
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Cinnamon-Sugar Filling.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
These Snickerdoodle Blondies have all the best fall flavors of cinnamon sugar mixed with melted, creamy white chocolate. They're easy to make and simply irresistible! How to make the BEST White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondies: These snickerdoodle blondies are super simple to make and can be whipped together in ONE BOWL. To do that, make sure you have a microwave safe large bowl.
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 9×9, 11×7, or 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides to easily pull the blondies out of the pan and cut. I suggest using an 11×7 baking pan – that is what I have been using and the blondies are nice and thick..
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Using a hand or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed in a large bowl. Beat for at least 1 minute until creamy. Add sugars and beat for 2 full minutes on high speed until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl as needed. Beat in the eggs and vanilla on high speed, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. On low speed, beat in dry ingredients until just combined. With a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula, fold in the white chocolate chips..
- Spoon half the batter into pan. It will be a relatively thin layer, but try to spread it across the pan evenly. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on top of them bottom layer, reserving 1 Tablespoon for the top. Spread the remaining batter over top. Some of the cinnamon-sugar will mix into the top layer as you spread it, which is fine. Sprinkle the top with remaining cinnamon-sugar..
- For a 9×9 or 11×7 baking pan, bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. For a 9×13, bake 22-26 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely for about 1 hour..
- Make ahead tip: These bars can be made 3 days in advance and kept in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve. Bars freeze well, up to 3 months. Simply thaw overnight in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before serving. Leftover bars can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 week..
Add the chopped butter and chopped white chocolate to that bowl and microwave to melt. These white chocolate snickerdoodle blondie bars will satisfy your sweet tooth, for sure! White chocolate brownies are a nice change from the traditional brownie that everyone knows and loves. The bars are soft, chewy and moist and taste every bit, if not better, than the cookie we have grown to love. To make them, just gather your ingredients.