김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice. Kimchi Fried Rice (김치 볶음밥) There are many kinds of food which are made with Kimchi. I think Kimchi fried rice is one of the best foods made with Kimchi. Some of my American friends don't like Kimchi soup, but I've never seen people who hate Kimchi fried rice.
Sprinkle with chopped green onion, roasted gim,. Kimchi Fried Rice (Kimchi Bokkeum Bbap) Firey, tangy, kimchi, with the perfect textured rice and hints of eggs, roasted seaweed, and just the right amount of seasonings. You can cook 김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of kimchi.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of fully cooked smoked ham steak.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kimchi liquid.
Kimchi Fried Rice is considered a quick meal or snack in Korea. You can also expect to see Kimchi Fried Rice in Korean snack food restaurants or cafeterias. The origin of Kimchi Fried Rice is unclear, but it seems it was popularized in modern days. There are many variations to this dish depending on personal preferences.
김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice step by step
- Prep and cut the kimchi and onions.
- Have the 2 cups of rice already cleaned and cooked..
- Split the smoked ham steak and use just a half. Cut and cube the smoked ham..
- Add the 1tbsp of sesame oil and 1 tsp of olive oil to frying pan, wok, or a Dutch oven is good also..
- Add cubed smoked ham and onions to the pan. Heat should be at medium..
- Sauté ham and onions until the ham is slightly browned and the onions are soft..
- Add the rice a couple of scoops at a time..
- Add kimchi to the fried rice mixture..
- Mix onions ham and rice..
- You can add some of the kimchi liquid to add more flavor to the dish..
- Let cook on medium/low heat. For about 15 min. Stir a little..
Categories: All Products 전체 상품, FrozenTags: cjw, fried rice, kimchi, 김치볶음밥. Kimchi fried rice or kimchi-bokkeum-bap (김치볶음밥) is a variety of bokkeum-bap ("fried rice"), a popular dish in South Korea. Kimchi fried rice is made primarily with kimchi and rice, along with other available ingredients, such as diced vegetables or meats like spam. 김치 볶음밥 (Kimchi Fried Rice) As it happens, the Korean cookbook I bought right before leaving Seoul doesn't have a recipe for one of my favourite dishes: Kimchi fried rice (otherwise known as kimchi bokkeumbap, or even more so as 김치 볶음밥). Kimchi fried rice is really easy to make if you have some fermented kimchi around. Add rice, kimchi juice, water, and gochujang.