Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat. Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew This zesty ground beef and vegetable soup is flavorful and fast to fix. It makes a complete meal when served with warm cornbread, sourdough bread or French bread if you enjoy a supper with a side. —Lynnette Davis, Tullahoma, Tennessee Great recipe for Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat. I learned to make vegetable soup while working at a local restaurant in my hometown in south east louisiana.
Sometimes I use fresh corn and. Pour in broth, tomatoes and water. Stir in mixed vegetables, mushrooms and celery. You can have Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat
- Prepare 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 can of cut green beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of medium size red cabbage.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 3 of celery stocks.
- You need 2 cup of water (or more if needed).
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tonys chacheres to taste.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
Season with oregano, thyme, basil, parsley and cayenne. This homemade vegetable beef soup recipe combines beef stew meat with traditional frozen vegetables to create a hearty meal the whole family will enjoy. Add mixed vegetables and diced tomatoes with green chiles to beef mixture; return mixture to a boil. Crock Pot Spicy Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup full of browned ground beef, potatoes, and vegetables in a wonderful tomato broth.
Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat step by step
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! The best cut of meat for vegetable beef soup is stew meat. Any cut of beef will work, but stew meat is inexpensive and will become tender when you cook it for a long time in the soup. There's no sense in wasting money on a pricey cut of meat for this recipe.