Oreo Jello Dessert 🧁. Make lime Jello following instructions on box. Dissolve Jello in boiling water, add cold. creamy mixture on top. Quick & Easy RecipesWhen my friend asked if I could make this Jello dessert, I took one look at the Oreo cook.
We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. First crush your Oreo cookies and set a side. Next mix your jello like the package calls for and pour in a bread pan then set in refrigerator until the jello sets. You can have Oreo Jello Dessert 🧁 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Jello Dessert 🧁
- You need tin of Condensed milk-1.
- It’s cup of Hot boiling water-1.
- It’s cup of Cold water-half.
- You need of Gelatin powder-5tsp.
- Prepare 10-15 of Crushed Oreo biscuit:.
- Prepare of Fruit cocktail tin-1 medium.
- Prepare of Jellies- of any two flavours boiled with 3/4 water each packet.
Now when your jello has set put a layer of cool whip over the jello the add your crushed Oreo cookies on top of the cool whip and put back in the frig to. Grease a small sheet pan with cooking spray. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin dissolves completely. Jell-o Shot Recipes. making them a fantastic ingredient for all kinds of creative desserts.
Oreo Jello Dessert 🧁 step by step
- Make two coloured jellies and cut them into cubes..
- Soak 5tps gelatin powder in half cup cold water. Mix one tin condensed milk with one cup boiling water and stir it well. Combine gelatin mixture with condensed milk mixture and cool it at room temperature..
- First make a layer of crushed Oreos then make the layer of condensed milk mixture. Then mix fruit cocktail..
- For topping garnish with jello cubes, whipped cream and crushed Oreos. Serve chilled. Enjo.
Our users love Oreos in everything from truffles to milkshakes, with many puddings, cakes, and pies in between. Oreos make no-bake desserts a breeze, usually doubling as both a bottom crust and crunchy topper. You can also use them to create your own confections like fudge and a peanut butter cup. View full nutritional breakdown of Oreo. Simply add milk, and butter to create a delicious, classic cookie pie in minutes with no oven needed!