Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Best UK Deals Cheap Pizza Delivery!
They are filling and you can use all sorts of combos of ingredients to top them with, which is handy to use up things in the fridge that need eating. This is my hot 'n' Spicy version,. Red pepper flakes add plenty of fiery zip to this omelet from Dixie Terry of Goreville, Illinois. "It's a favorite at our house – for breakfast, brunch or supper – with sausage or bacon, home fries and hot biscuits," she shares. You can cook Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs, beaten,.
- You need 50 g of ground lean 5% beef mince, frozen or fresh,.
- You need 25 g of reduced fat cheddar cheese,.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, chopped finely,.
- Prepare 25 g of sliced jalepenos in brine, drained,.
- It’s 1 of small pinch of tumeric,.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil, for frying.
- You need of Sriracha sauce for drizzling.
Hot 'n' Spicy Omelet Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Recent recipes hot 'n' spicy omelet avocado salad with bacon and sour cream grilled potato salad with chile vinaigrette pizza cake slow cooker fruit, nuts, and spice oatmeal photos peaches & chef john's pork stew stuffed and wrapped chicken breast photos buttered baby carrots classic pimiento cheese pineapple ham loaf mushroom ragù with polenta As much as we'd love you to have Hot N Spicy every day, we know it's not always possible. So we've made sure that there's more to us now. Enjoy comfort food and order away to your heart's delight.
Hot 'n' Spicy Pizza Omelette instructions
- Place a large frying pan over a high heat on the hob and add the cooking oil. Swill it around to coat the pan. Add in the ground beef. Allow to fry for 1-2 mins until beef begins to brown. Next add in the whites of the spring onion and fry for 20-30 seconds..
- Take the beaten eggs and add a pinch of tumeric to season it. Beat it to combine until no lumps remain. Pour the seasoned eggs into the pan, and rotate it around by the handle so that you form the eggs into a neat circle that covers the entire base of the pan with no gaps. This will ensure it cooks evenly..
- Add the greens of the spring onions, scattering them around the pan then the jalepenos too, again spacing them out neatly in any available gaps whilst the egg is still not completely set and runny..
- Turn the heat down to medium/low on the hob. Season the omelette with salt and pepper, and a few red chilli flakes if desired. Scatter over the grated cheddar cheese. Allow the omelette to cook slowly and as it starts to solidify, you can use a spatula to get in under it and loosen it away from the pan so it doesn't stick, this will make it easier to transfer to a plate later..
- Once the egg on top has fully cooked through, turn off the heat and allow to sit for a minute. Gently transfer the pizza omelette into a plate by using a spatula and sliding it onto the plate smoothly. Drizzle over some sriracha sauce and enjoy!.
Superfast food delivery to your home or office Check Hot N Spicy Refreshment menu and prices Fast order & easy payment. Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Wide selection of Indian food to have delivered to your door.. Crust availability, prices, participation, delivery areas and charges, and minimum purchase requirements for delivery may vary. Additional charge for extra cheese may apply. ©Pizza Hut, Inc.