Easy Beef Bourguignon. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Beef Dinner? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Add the bottle of wine plus enough beef broth to almost cover the meat.
Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and ground black pepper. Coat the beef cubes with this mixture. You can cook Easy Beef Bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Bourguignon
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 3 lbs of chuck beef.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- It’s 2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s .5 cups of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of beef boullion cube.
- You need .25 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 6-8 of pearl onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 lb of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare .5 tsp of pepper.
Season beef cubes with salt and pepper. Season beef with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven (or ovenproof pot) over medium heat, heat oil. In a large Dutch oven or.
Easy Beef Bourguignon instructions
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..
Place beef in a large resealable bowl; add wine, oil and seasonings. Classic Beef Bourguignon is basically a French beef stew made with red wine. It usually has small pearl onions, mushrooms, carrots, beef stock (or beef broth) and some herbs too. You simply brown off the meat and vegetables, add your liquids and herbs. Then cook long and slowly until the meat it tender and the sauce is thick and delicious.