Kufi chicken recipe. PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product. KFC's chicken isn't any more complicated than most fried chicken recipes, although it does contain more ingredients. Combine the egg and buttermilk in a large bowl.
Serve the homemade chicken tenders with your favorite dipping sauce. Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in the bag, until coated, or dip each piece in the bowl until coated. You can have Kufi chicken recipe using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kufi chicken recipe
- Prepare 4-5 of White bread slices.
- You need 250 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 12 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of As required Bread crumb crumbs for coating.
- You need of as required Oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need leaves of As required Coriander.
Place each piece of chicken in the pan. Cornstarch is often used in Asian fried chicken recipes. The combination of the flour with cornstarch produces the crispiest result. You can replace all of the flour with cornstarch, or you can try using a similar non-gluten based flour or flour blend in place of traditional all-purpose flour.
Kufi chicken recipe instructions
- Take a chopper put bread slices and chop and keep aside.Put chicken breast, salt, chill flakes and oregano in the chopper and chopped.
- Remove the mixture to a bowl and add cumin powder, garlic powder, egg and mix it well and make a roll..
- Take a pan, put oil in it and let the oil get heated, when the oil is heated, fry till golden brown colour..
- Take a bowl put in mayonnaise, milk, cream cheese, black pepper powder and mix it well and put in Sauce..
- Chicken kufi is really you eat chicken kufi you try at home chicken kufi yummy rummy yummy rummy yummy rummy chicken kufi recipe you like chicken kufi and like and follow and share my all recipe massaallah chicken kufi recipe.
Kulfi recipes: One of the most loved Indian desserts, kulfi is a creamy concoction that is delicately fragrant and frozen. The process of making kulfi may require patience but the results are well worth. Simply Delicious Chicken Recipes For Special Occasions New Improved Recipe By BaBa Food RRC.. Remove the chicken from the oil and add to a drying rack on top of a clean cookie sheet.