Snickerdoodle Poppers. Unroll dough and cut each biscuit into quarters using a pizza cutter. Roll each quarter into a ball. Transfer cooked poppers to a wire rack.
Our Snickerdoodle Poppers are absolutely yummylicious. They're perfect for serving up at birthday parties or anytime you've got the gang together, 'cause they can be picked up and eaten without stopping the fun. Straight from the oil into the cinnamon and sugar, make sure to coat the hot poppers Well! You can have Snickerdoodle Poppers using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle Poppers
- It’s 8 of roll pillsbury grands flaky layers buscuits.
- You need 1 box of vanilla jello pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sugar for rolling.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
Straight from the oil into the Cinnamon, coat the hot Poppers in the Cinnamon Sugar…and coat them goood! Carefully inject each popper with some of the Vanilla Pudding. Pile up a gorgeous Snickerdoodle mountain of them… Eat your way to the top one Popper at a time! ~Enjoy! Snickerdoodle Poppers are the ideal solution when a cookie craving hits.
Snickerdoodle Poppers step by step
- Make jello pudding with milk according to package directions & put in fridge for 5 mins..
- Heat small sauce pan with canola oil on medium high heat. (Enough oil to deep fry poppers).
- Cut each biscuit into 4ths & roll into small balls. Put balls to deep fry in heated oil until golden brown, so for about 2-3 mins per ball..
- Remove balls from oil & place on a plate with cinnamon sugar. Move each ball around to coat with cinnamon sugar..
- Then, using a syringe or cake decorating tip (one with a very small tip) poke a whole in each popper & fill with jello pudding. Serve & Enjoy!😄.
They are perfectly pop-able and make a great bite-sized treat any day of the week. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together milk, yogurt, butter, and vanilla. In a large bowl, gently combine beef, oats, Worcestershire, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Straight from the oil into the cinnamon, coat the hot Poppers in the Cinnamon Sugar.and coat them good. Carefully inject each popper with some of the vanilla pudding. pile up a gorgoiu snickerdoodle mountain of them eat your way the top.