Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan). Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Vegan Soup? Check Out Vegan Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
The soup becomes tastier and richer as it soaks in all the beautiful flavors, but make a small note that the pasta will absorb all the liquid, and the broth will become thick. How to Make Instant Pot Minestrone Soup To begin, use the Saute function to cook the onions and garlic. How to make Instant Pot Minestrone Soup Gluten-Free? You can cook Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan)
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of celery stalks.
- You need of large carrots, cubed.
- Prepare of green beans, cut to bite size.
- It’s of zucchini, cubed.
- Prepare of white bean (rinsed, drained) cannellini or Great Northern.
- You need of , 18 oz jars of diced tomatoes (jovial is my favorite).
- It’s of veggie broth.
- You need of elbow GF rice pasta (jovial is my favorite).
- It’s of basil.
- You need of tyme.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of crushed black pepper.
Use your choice of gluten-free pasta. Everything remains the same in the recipe except the pasta is added after the soup is done and simmered on Saute mode until the pasta is done. You can separately cook gluten-free pasta and add to the soup. In an Instant Pot, heat the coconut oil or olive oil using the saute feature, until it begins to ripple.
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) instructions
- Saute (5 minutes or until golden brown) onions, garlic and olive oil in instant pot.
- Prepare and add remaining ingredients to instant pot, cover and set to pressure cook for 10 minutes..
- Quick release when done and serve..
Add in the celery, carrots, fennel bulb, and dried rosemary and continue to cook just until the vegetables are beginning to soften and the rosemary is aromatic. The process for Instant Pot minestrone is simple. Saute the vegetables in the Instant Pot and add the tomatoes and bone broth. Once the screen displays HOT, add Olive Oil. After a few seconds, add bay leaf, garlic, chopped onion, celery & carrot.