Oats pizza muffins. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. ABOUT All Oats Low Fat Pizza Muffins RECIPE.
For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Lightly grease a standard muffin pan or line the pan with papers and grease the papers. You can have Oats pizza muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats pizza muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped vegetables.
- It’s 1 cube of processed cheese.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, sugar, salt, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, beat together the milk, butter (or oil), eggs, and vanilla. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing only enough to combine evenly. The oats need to hydrate for enough time to soak up the liquid, but not overnight so that they become soggy and overly saturated.
Oats pizza muffins step by step
- Sift together flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt and keep aside..
- Mix oats and oregano to it..
- Beat egg till frothy and add curd and tomato sauce..
- Add the flour oats mix and chopped vegetables and mix well..
- Pour the mix in greased ramekins..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 minutes..
- Grate some processed cheese on top of each and bake again for 5 mins..
- Serve hot or warm..
In addition, a spoon of sour cream, yogurt or applesauce can be used to improve the texture of the muffins. Use old fashioned oats/whole oats because it will give you the best texture. Don't use steel cut, instant, or quick oats. Make them moist: Moist muffins are made with lots of wet ingredients like maple syrup, sour cream, buttermilk, molasses, and/or honey. This recipe specifically uses buttermilk to give you a nice moist muffin batter.